Women of Impact 2024 Nominations Closing May 30

To: Campus Community
From: Office of Research, Innovation & Impact
Subject: Women of Impact 2024 Nominations Closing May 30
Date: May 13, 2024
The Office of Research, Innovation & Impact (RII) is proud to lead the annual Women of Impact campaign and recognition event. Each year, we solicit nominations from across the University of Arizona, and ultimately select 30 remarkable faculty and staff who have each contributed significantly to our identity as a world-class research enterprise. Named awardees are carefully selected based on their commitment to the University of Arizona's purpose, mission and values, unique skills in driving discovery and innovation, community impact, and willingness to empower others.

Members of the University community are welcome to nominate faculty or staff members, with nominations open to cisgender women, transgender women and all who identify.

Interested in nominating a colleague? Please submit your nomination before 5 p.m. on May 30, 2024 by using the Women of Impact Nomination Form.

Resources for the Media