University of Arizona BookStores Rebrands to Campus Store

To: Campus Community
From: University of Arizona BookStores
Subject: University of Arizona BookStores Rebrands to Campus Store
Date: May 15, 2024

In a strategic move to better reflect its evolving role and services, the University of Arizona BookStores is excited to announce its name change to the Campus Store, effective July 1, 2024.

The decision to rebrand comes as part of a comprehensive initiative to align the store's identity more closely with its diverse array of offerings and its central position within the University community. Specifically with the universal shift from digital course materials away from print, we hope to align more closely with the incoming students' needs and wants. The Campus Store will continue to provide a wide range of products and services, including textbooks, course materials, technology, apparel, gifts and more, serving students, faculty, staff, alumni and visitors alike.

"We are thrilled to unveil our new name, the Campus Store, which embodies our commitment to serving as a vibrant hub for the entire University of Arizona community," said Peter Neff, executive director of the Campus Store. "As our institution continues to evolve, so too does our store, and this rebranding represents an exciting chapter in our ongoing dedication to providing exceptional resources and experiences for all."

The transition to the new name will begin on July 1, 2024, and will be accompanied by a refreshed logo and updated branding across all physical and digital platforms. Customers can expect the same dedication to quality, convenience, and customer service that they have come to rely on from the University of Arizona BookStores.

"We are confident that the new name, Campus Store, will resonate with our community and accurately reflect the dynamic and inclusive nature of our store," added Peter Neff. "We look forward to continuing to serve as a cornerstone of the University of Arizona experience for many years to come."

If you are a campus partner and need to update communications or materials with the new Campus Store logo, please utilize the Logo Tool Kit.

About the University of Arizona BookStores:

The Campus Store, formerly known as the University of Arizona BookStores, is the official bookstore serving the University of Arizona community. With a wide range of products and services, including textbooks, course materials, technology, apparel, gifts and more, the Campus Store is dedicated to providing exceptional resources and experiences for students, faculty, staff, alumni and visitors.

Resources for the Media