UA Community Invited to July 4 Festivities at Tyndall Parking Garage
Updated June 27, 2023: Fireworks viewing is no longer permitted at University of Arizona parking garages.
Parking & Transportation Services is pleased to invite the campus community to the July 4th festivities at the University of Arizona campus Tyndall garage beginning at 6 p.m.
- University employees and their family members are invited to enjoy the Tucson area fireworks from the top of the UA Tyndall Avenue parking garage. Garage location can be found at: https://parking.arizona.edu/pdf/maps/campus_pre_reg_map.pdf
- The top level of Tyndall garage will be blocked to vehicular traffic allowing for spectators to set up lawn chairs and view the fireworks.
- The garage will open at 6 p.m. on July 4 for a 9 p.m. fireworks showing. Parking will be allowed on all levels except for the top level.
- Please remember to bring plenty of drinking water. Absolutely no alcohol, barbecues, cooking, fires, glass containers or sitting on walls will be allowed. Please keep your pets on leashes in close proximity to you and remove any pet waste.
- Portable toilet facilities will be available for use.
- The UA Parking & Transportation Services department is ready to assist you with your parking and transportation needs. Please contact (520) 626-7275 for additional information or check our web site at http://parking.arizona.edu for festivity updates.