Panel: 'Building International Connections & Preparing Students for Global Leadership'
Arizona International guides the University’s international academic engagement, from multi-directional mobility to international collaboration and business development, and provides support for international students, faculty, and scholars. In fall 2022, Arizona International grew international enrollments to a record 6,217 students and sent 1,123 students on a Study Abroad program this past academic year. Join us at the Global Center or via Zoom to learn more about how Arizona International is setting the standard for a global university in the digital age and engaging communities globally in innovative ways to achieve the goals of Pillar 4 in the Strategic Plan.
- Daniel Palm, Associate Vice President for International Affairs
- JP Jones, Dean, International Education
- Carol Gregorio, Interim Director, Health Sciences International
- Harmony DeFazio, Executive Director, Study Abroad
- Student Global Ambassador
Part of the SP Connect event series, co-hosted by the Office of Strategic Initiatives. Registration required. Attend via Zoom or in-person at the Think Tank space, on the second floor of the Global Center on campus in Tucson.