Preparing for Faculty Job Applications Series
This series of participatory workshops focuses on the academic job market and addresses topics such as writing teaching, research and diversity statements; creating ePortfolios; managing your online presence; and preparing for interviews. The series will conclude with an application materials review where attendees can get feedback on materials drafted throughout the series.
All workshops are facilitated through Zoom and in-person in Graduate Center Room 102 (1600 E 1st Street, Tucson, AZ). The Zoom meeting link is provided after registration. In-person seats are limited.
- Paving Pathways Beyond PhD: Academia and Higher Education – Sept. 7
- Developing your Teaching and Research Statements – Sept. 14
- Writing Diversity Statements – Sept. 21
- Creating ePortfolios and an Online Presence – Sept. 28
- Preparing for the Academic Job Interview – Oct. 5