Feast for Your Brain – A Healthy Aging Engagement Event
The free Feast for Your Brain healthy aging engagement event will features presentations, performances, health services, games, mind-body exercises, food services and a raffle for prizes. In addition to older adults and their families, graduate and undergraduate students are also encouraged to join the event where they can sign up for internships, experiential learning credits and the PAN student ambassador program for healthy aging and population health research.
There is plenty of free parking available in the surface lots near the Health Sciences Innovation Building.
The Feast for Your Brain event is presented in partnership with many community groups, including:
- Arizona End of Life Care Partnership
- Arizona School of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Ballet Folklorico Tapatio
- Coalition for African American Health and Wellness
- Direct Care Workforce Resource/United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona
- Edna Silva's Center for Wu Style T'ai Chi Chuan
- Pima Council on Aging
- Purple Bamboo Music Assemble
- Southern AZ Senior Pride
- Tucson Chinese Cultural Center
- Tucson Guitar Quartet
- Tucson Sino Choir
- Tucson Sino Dance
Many University of Arizona units are also partners in the event, including the Healthy Aging Lab, CoVHORT research study and Mobile Health Unit from the Zuckerman College of Public Health, the All of Us Arizona research study, the Skin Cancer Institute, and the Fred Fox School of Music.