3rd Annual Research Resources Open House
Faculty, fellows, residents and students will have the opportunity to hear from leadership and learn about the research support available from the College of Medicine – Phoenix Research Office and UArizona Research, Innovation & Impact! In-person and virtual ticket options are available.*
- 3 p.m. – Welcoming Remarks: Chris Glembotski, Associate Dean for Research and Director, Translational Cardiovascular Research Center.
- 3:15 p.m. – Research, Innovation & Impact: Betsy Cantwell, Senior Vice President for Research & Innovation.
- 3:35 p.m. – Research, Innovation & Impact: Sangita Pawar, Vice President for Research Operations.
- 3:45 p.m. – College of Medicine – Phoenix: Guy Reed, Dean, College of Medicine – Phoenix.
- 4 p.m. – Research Resources: Researchers from the College of Medicine – Phoenix, Research, Innovation & Impact, and UArizona will share how their resources can help further your research.
- 5:10 p.m. – Audience Q&A and Closing Remarks.
- 5:30 p.m. – In-Person Networking Reception*.
- 6 p.m. – Event Concludes.
For any questions, please contact the Research Office.
*The event is subject to change and may be completely virtual if university guidelines change. All attendees will be notified if this occurs.