Global Retailing Virtual Ideas Summit
Over the last 24 years, the Global Retailing Ideas Summit has cultivated a space for industry leaders to communicate their visions for the future. The summit brings together thought leaders who will share a variety of perspectives on the most emerging trends in the global retailing and brand industry.
This year will feature an incredible lineup of thought leaders, led by Terry J. Lundgren, CEO and chairman, retired of Macy's.
Other speakers include:
- Brian Cornell, CEO, Target
- Hubert Joly, Senior Lecture, Harvard Business School
- Chip Bergh, President and CEO, Levi's Strauss and Co.
- Sabrina Fung, Group Managing Director, Fung Retailing Group
- Tommy Hilfiger, Principal Designer, Tommy Hilfiger Global
- Stacia Andersen, EVP of Merchandising and Customer Experience, PetSmart
Learn more and register using the link below.