Virtual – 'What Now? Strategies for Agility in Job and Internship Search'
Many college graduates are seeing their employment prospects change due to COVID-19, including rescinded job offers or canceled interviews. The landscape of opportunity has changed rapidly. If you're looking for a way to stay on track to your goals post-graduation in these times, this is the one webinar you should attend.
After this webinar, you will have:
- Specific coping strategies to help you get through this uncertain time.
- Tactics that work to find new opportunities and ramp up your online job search even in a recession.
- Clear actions or next steps to take.
- Renewed connection to University of Arizona resources and community of support.
- Stephanie Springer, SECD Internship Council Fellow and Director of Internships for Public and Applied Humanities
- Abra McAndrew, Assistant Vice President, Access Engagement and Opportunity
- Greg Mena, Sr. Talent Acquisition Business Partner, ADP
- Mia Zamora, Mental Health Counselor, Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Brenda Sánchez, Class of 2018, and the Border-Binational Program Coordinator with the Southeast Arizona Area Health Education Center.
Brought to you by the University of Arizona Internship Council and Student Engagement and Career Development.