Performance – Arizona Repertory Theatre Presents 'The Wolves'
"The Wolves" offers an unflinching, intimate glimpse into the world of a high school women's soccer team. Nine diverse teammates navigate questions of identity, community, and society while warming up for the last few games of their season. Playwright Sarah DeLappe's unique, overlapping dialogue moves from moments that are deadly serious to awkwardly hilarious, but always true to life. With an ensemble of distinct female characters, this fast moving play offers audiences a window into the intense world of female adolescence. "The Wolves" was a finalist for the 2017 Pulitzer Prize for Drama.
- Pre-show discussion: Feb. 16 at 12:45 p.m.
- Post-show discussion: Feb. 21
- Previews: Feb. 8 at 7:30 p.m., Feb. 9 at 1:30 p.m.
- Evenings: Feb. 12-15, Feb. 20-22 at 7:30 p.m.
- Matinees: Feb. 15-16, Feb. 22-23 at 1:30 p.m.
Production Sponsors: Friends of the Theatre Advisory Board