'The Tucson Conference' – A Continuing Medical Education Event by Banner-University Medicine and Tucson Medical Center
"The Tucson Conference," an 8.0 CME event, will be hosted by Banner – University Medicine and Tucson Medical Center. Lead organizer for the event is Dr. Monica Kraft, professor of medicine and chair of the UA Department of Medicine. Multiple UA College of Medicine – Tucson faculty will be participating as instructors or panelists. See agenda topics and register today.
Kraft, along with Dr. Alan Rogers, a physician with El Dorado Internal and Family Medicine and Arizona Community Physicians, and Dr. Robert Berens, an anesthesiologist with TMC, were the chief organizers for the event.
Agenda topics currently include:
- Heart failure update
- Update in cardiothoracic surgery
- Lung transplant from a medical perspective
- Lung transplant from a surgical perspective
- Osteoporosis and bone metabolism
- Fractures in the elderly
- Genetics/personalized medicine update
- Malignant skin diseases
- Mohs surgery – when do you need it?
- Diabetes update
- Pancreatic transplant
- Medical ethics
Please register at the link below.